LOVE YOUR BIRTH
I am the mother of two beautiful boys which both joined me into the world with Hypnobirthing. I am a qualified Cognitive Hypnotherapist and Coach. My ambition is to share the magic of Hypnobirthing with as many mothers as possible, like you, because every mother deserves the birth they desire.
What Will You Get?
Imagine a birth feeling so empowering, in control and surrounded with love.
The benefits of Hypnobirthing for you and your baby
- Better quality sleep and rest with self-hypnosis and breathing skills.
- Learn different breathing techniques to deepen relaxation.
- Deepen your mind/body connection and understanding.
- Eliminate any unwanted feelings such as fear, stress and anxiety.
- Love your body as it changes.
- Feel relaxed, prepared and excited about your birth.
- Learn how to politely decline other peoples birth stories and comments.
- Start connecting deeply with your baby before the birth.
- Learn how to encourage baby to get into the ideal position for birth.
- Learn how to involve your partner so you feel supported.
- Your body will respond well during labour.
- Know how to feel safe and in control.
- You will have a readily available toolkit of relaxation and pain control techniques to use.
- Less likely to use medical pain relief.
- Research shows likely to be shorter labour.
- Research shows less likely for any medical intervention (forceps, ventouse, emergency caesarean section)..
- Learn how to communicate to get your needs met.
- Learn how to make informed choices.
- Less likely to have a longer hospital stay.
- Reduced use of pain medication means reduction of undesirable side effects for mother and baby.
- A more positive birth experience reduces the risk of post-natal depression.
- You can continue to use your self-hypnosis and relaxation to aid breastfeeding.
- Many mothers report that their babies are more content, feed and sleep better due to their gentle passage into the world.
- Many mothers report they found it easier to adjust and cope with family life, as they felt more centred.
Next available group Hypnobirthing online course 4th March
“There is power that comes to women when they give birth. They don’t ask for it, it simply invades them. Accumulates like clouds on the horizon and passes through, carrying the child with it.”
+44 798 901 8999